Customer Service Advocate
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC–and every type of organization in between–we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.
Do you know what it takes to deliver a WOW customer experience? Are you passionate about Customer Service? Daxko’s Customer Service Team is looking for a WOW-provider to support its software and engagement solutions. We need someone with personality and versatility that can take initiative, manage team projects, build rapport, and build lasting client relationships. Think you’re up to the task?
NOTE: This position will provide support for one or more of our many products – Daxko Operations, CSI Spectrum, Zen Planner, VFPnext or Club Automation. This position will be a hybrid position, with three days in office and two working remotely. To be considered, you need to be located in or near one of the following cities:
- Denver, Colorado
- Birmingham, Alabama
- Bannockburn, Illinois
As a Customer Service Advocate, you are responsible for acting as a liaison, providing product/services information, and resolving any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
You will also:
- Create, build, and maintain relationships and rapport with clients – Answering product questions and explaining technical concepts to a non-technical audience via email, phone, and live chat.
- Help customers better utilize our software by providing best-practice consulting and product training
- Investigate and diagnose system issues via research and testing
- Identify complex problems and information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions
- Effectively communicate with staff at all levels in an organization
- Remain current on and adhere to updated policies and standard operating procedures
- Take initiative and act innovatively to help our customers and Daxko succeed
- Meet weekly, monthly, and quarterly call and case goals
- Participate in and/or lead team trainings and professional development opportunities in order to become a product expert
Note: This position is Entry Level.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, high-volume call center environment
- Ability to handle stressful situations or dissatisfied customers
- Ability to train and teach others how to use product(s)
- Availability to work shifts ranging as early as 7am CST to as late as 7pm CST (M-F), with periodic on-call time. Note: each weekday shift will be an 8 hour shift with a 1 hour lunch break.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Technical, help-desk, or support experience
- Experience using a CRM software, such as Salesforce
- Talking, listening, and speaking clearly on the telephone
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- 🏝 Flexible paid time off
- ⚕️ Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
- 💪 Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 🤑 401(k) matching
- 🍼 New-Parent Paid Leave
- 🏖 1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- 👖 Casual work environments
- 🏡 Hybrid Work
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.