Marketing Account Manager (Remote)
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
Part salesperson, part customer-service rep, part project manager, as the Marketing Account Manager you will do whatever it takes to get the job done and achieve your client s goals. You will work on the Daxko Agency team and be the liaison between our digital marketing agency and its clients. You will oversee the agency-client relationship, determining clients needs what they re looking to achieve short-term and long-term and ensures we deliver.
As the Marketing Account Manager you will report to the Marketing Account Manager Team Lead.Qualifications
- Quick to think on their feet during client presentations or internal meetings.
- Does not get overwhelmed when a new problem arises and is instead, quick to solve.
- Can see the bigger picture when working on granular tasks/projects to ensure everything stays on track.
- Strong but not aggressive leadership style.
- Extremely effective written and verbal communication.
- Ability to create client-ready presentations quickly that look beautiful and get the job done.
- Can read between the lines or ask the right questions to uncover a client s real needs or concerns and translate that in a way that is effective for both the client and our internal team.
- Exceptional time management, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in marketing with strong preference on agency experience.
- Proficiency in marketing systems and reporting, including marketing automation, testing, and CRM tools.
- Technical skills: WordPress, HubSpot, Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce, Optimizely, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics.
In your day to day you will:
- Manage a group of clients exceeding expectations on the following:
- Make sure all client contracts are upheld and delivered.
- Maintain and grow positive client relationships.
- Create marketing strategies.
- Create and support sales in all proposals.
- Manage all client communications.
- Create and deliver client reports.
- Coordinate internal agency team members to deliver on all client contracts.
- Monitor all client budgets for ad spend to prevent any overages or misuse of spend.
- Monitor time tracking and SOW balances to prevent any overages.
- Ability to explain data and complex items in a client friendly way.
- Balance the needs of the client with the bottom line of the agency.
- Provide business strategy support for our clients between their agency services and business solutions.
- Coordinate with partner firm to deliver on all client contracts and facilitate client/agency communication.
- Partner with internal business solutions teams to deliver on all client contracts.
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. These perks are only for our full time team members. Some of our favorites include:
Flexible paid time off
Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
Monthly fitness reimbursement
New-Parent Paid Leave
1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.