Demand Marketing Manager
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.
As the Demand Marketing Manager, you will execute tactical program and project plans to create new logo and whitespace pipeline in our Club, Boutique or Non-Profit markets. You will work across marketing to fine-tune campaign specific strategies and effectively roll them out to achieve marketing-sourced and pipeline and booking goals.
- Proven expertise in execution best practices for core marketing channels such as email, digital, web and content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Expert at managing delivery of content and copy for web pages, email, landing pages and event copy.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines and drive project team work
- Understanding of SaaS marketing KPIs and benchmarks and how to apply them in program delivery.
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Associate's Degree in relevant field like Marketing, Communication, or Business
- Two (2) to Four (4) years of relevant experience
In your day to day you will:
- Understand the products and brands within their market, their unique value props and how they work together to effectively own their market
- Understand the ideal customer profiles and personas in the market, their pain points and buying criteria
- Plan and execute quarterly demand generation plans to achieve annual marketing sourced pipeline targets as assigned for programs such as events, digital marketing, sales campaigns, website CRO and SEO, advertising and email nurtures required
- Manage the execution, tracking and optimization of the marketing plan they create by coordinating with key stakeholders in operations, content, web, paid media and events teams.
- Ensure reporting is delivered as assigned and flag any gaps to execution on impact and budget.
- Execute to assigned budget to ensure appropriate return on marketing investment and proper vendor management
- Establish A/B Test plans and create optimized process for campaign performance
- Assist with creating tactical goals for the demand marketing team
- Review and QA of all marketing deliverables to ensure consistency to brand and messaging standard and to ensure high quality
- 10% Travel Required
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. These perks are only for our full time team members. Some of our favorites include:
Flexible paid time off
Affordable health, dental, and vision insurance options
Monthly fitness reimbursement
New-Parent Paid Leave
1-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
Casual work environments
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.